Friday, December 5, 2014

Funny wig story!

Funny wig story!

Thanksgiving day, we are all seated around our table.  My father, step-mother, my husband, our 3 children still at home, and my brother and his two children Donovan and Destiny.  I was very hot and decided to take off my sweater.  I had to pull it off over my head.  When I did this, I unknowingly removed my wig along with the sweater!  I had no idea and was about to dig back in to my food when Jamison (our ten year old) smiles at me and says, "Mom, you took off your wig!"  He wasn't the only one to notice!  I look down at the opposite end of the table and the look on Donovan and Destiny's faces were to die for!  Absolutely priceless!!  

Until that moment, they didn't know that Aunt Shanda wore a wig.  What a way for them to find out!


1 comment:

  1. The most common reason that wigs become noticeable is that many customers keep the longer than they should. Listed below are a few things that you can do to keep your wigs as natural as possible for as long as you can.
    synthetic lace front wigs

    ReplyDelete