Friday, October 10, 2014

"Dig Pink," Supporters

Tuesday afternoon I attended a volleyball game at the High School.  It was "Dig Pink" night in honor of Breast Cancer awareness month.  Our friends Saselah and Kylee honored me by having my name put on their jersy's!  

Here I am after the match with Saselah.  She rocked it!  Way to represent Team Enfield Saselah!

Intense focus!

Thumbs up for Team Enfield!



Our friends from Phoenix, Arizona ( the Chapin's) honored me by dedicating their football game to me!

My friends from Tucson, (Emma J.) also had a "Dig Pink," night for her volleyball team.  They sent me a text along with this picture saying, "Thinking of you in Tucson."
 

Thanks to each and everyone of you!  The second round of chemo was tougher than the first and I had really been feeling awful.  Each of these gestures warmed my heart and lifted my spirits during some tough days.  You are loved and appreciated more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment