Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Grand Canyon road trip


It was fall break this last weekend and I was too sick to take the kids anywhere fun:  Auntie Mindy and Uncle Mark to the rescue!!  They came down with beloved cousins Porter and Jackson and took our kids to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon!  Their timing was perfect!  Our kids had so much fun as evidenced by the above pictures!  Thanks for serving our family during this difficult time.  We love you guys.

So someone ordered a shawl from Macy's and had it delivered to me.  Is anyone going to take credit?  I love shawls so thanks a ton!

The service continued with meals brought in by the Milne's, Clarke's, and Johnson's.  Today a week after chemo, I was feeling well enough to get out of the house.  It has been a long week, most of it in bed.  Visits from Lisa J. and Laurie H. helped break up the monotony and were bright spots for me.  Do I know the best people or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment