Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Swaddled in Love

Last night my daughter Sophie (far left) surprised me with her Church young womens group.  They are called Beehives and they have been busy!
With the help of their leaders they made this beautiful quilt for me!  Each of them made a personalized square with their name on it.  Some of the messages read, " Life is full of great and wonderful people with great hearts.  But the best people are the people who never give up!  So never, ever give up."
"Strength is someone going through cancer who smiles through it all."
"When life kicks you, let it kick you forward."
"You've been in my prayers."
"I love my Warrior Mom."
"God gives His toughest battles to his toughest soldiers."
"Life isn't a matter of milestones but of moments."
It is a great treasure and so very comfy!  I took a nap with it today for the first time.  Love it and love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment