Saturday, November 1, 2014

Round 4 of Chemo, Soooo DONE!

Round 4 of chemo means I am officially 1/4 of the way through chemo treatments!  John took me out to lunch and bought me an Air pad to celebrate.  Now he won't have to share his anymore!
This picture was taken Wednesday and the side effects of chemo didn't hit until day 3, which means Friday. Haven't been able to get out of bed the last two days and I am thinking that tomorrow will be more of the same. So glad to be finihed with A/C. Two week break and they start me on another IV drug called Taxol.  Once a week for 12 weeks.

I want to take a moment to sing praises to my amazing husband John Enfield.  When I am not operational, he just steps in and does it all.  Grocery shopping, laundry, chauffering the kids here, there, and everywhere.  He takes on all my duties not to mention nurses aid fetching me food, drinks and anything else I might need.  So grateful to have him with me on this journey.  Couldn't do it without him.  Love you Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment