Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Fuzz!


What's that?  The back of my head.  I am very excited to share that I have Fuzz growing!  I didn't think I would start to see hair growing back until a month or so after I finished the Taxol.  Not sure if it is actual hair.  Different places have different textures and colors coming in.  Some hairs appear thick, coarse and dark.  Other strands appear like the fuzz new borns grow initially.  Some strands are gray.  Quite a few actually.  I didn't really have gray hair before but have been told that after chemo, when the hair does grow in, it can be completely different than before.  Color, texture etc.  My hair was so curly before, if it gets any curlier, I won't be able to get a comb through it!  Maybe it will grow in straight?  Any predictions?

No comments:

Post a Comment