Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Remember to Pray....



The Young Men and Young Women groups from our church passed these around our neighborhood tonight.  Bright spot in an otherwise difficult week.

I have had some rough days as I got sick with a nasty viral infection 10 days ago.  On day 5 the virus settled in to my sinus's and caused a major ear infection.  Ringing in the ears and overall dizziness along with a fever.  The doctor gave me a rocephin injection and then prescribed some antibiotics to take orally.  The last couple of days have been discouraging.  So to see these Lillie beauties on my doorstep, well it really lifted my spirits.  

In the mean time, several families from our Ward (church congregation) have brought dinner to us every night for the last 3 nights. Thanks to the Johnson's, Hughes, Wheeler and Ohlsen families!  

Last but certainly not least, I got a call from one of the Counselors at Maya's school and they want to donate the proceeds from an upcoming " Relay for Life," to our family.  

The support we continue to receive from our neighborhood and community through this challenging time astounds me and inspires to me to, "Just keep swimming."

No comments:

Post a Comment