Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pink Pedicures

Last Friday I went to get pedicures with some friends.  We each chose a pink color and had the breast cancer ribbon painted on our big toes.
Had  my 2 week post surgery follow up yesterday with my surgeon Dr. Wintch.  He removed 12 lymph nodes from my right armpit along with the  tumor in my right breast.  Three of the nodes had cancer.  There were clear margins in one spot by less than a millimeter.  My husband remarked " that's amazing!!"  Dr. Wintch pointed to the ceiling and said, "That's God."  Never heard a physician so openly acknowledge the idea that God helped him.

Healing nicely and I have had a surge in energy the last 48 hours.  Really starting to feel like myself again!  Thanks for all the prayers and positive energy coming my way!  We meet with my chemotherapy oncologist for the first time this coming Wednesday, the 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment