Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hats, Glorious Hats!

We  met with the geneticist today.  Decided to run the Myriad myRisk panel that looks at multiple genes that impact inherited risks for 8 important cancers.  For the nominal price of $16,000.00!  Available at no extra cost for a limited time only!  We said definitely and feel like VIP's!  Tender Mercy?  We think so.  Will hear back 3-4 weeks.   If there are no genetic mutations, I will get started with chemo.  If there are BRAC mutations then, bilateral mastectomy and at some point, ovaries removed👀.  On a happier note, picked out a hat and cap for a trial run!  I am NOT a wig-woman!  I repeat, I am NOT a wig woman!  I think I want to rock the hats!  Not gonna lie, I will miss my hair😢.

2 comments:

  1. Look you more than BEAUTIFUL in your hat and I'm more than sure you will look just as beautiful in any hat you choose because you are a beautiful person both inside and out no matter what!!
    Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete